More from Jeff Crissey
Bendix kicked off the press conference schedule at the Mid-America Trucking Show, announcing several updates to active safety systems. In 2011, the company sold 50,000 ESP full stability control systems, representing a penetration level of 17 percent. To date, 150,000 ...
Today at the Mid-America Trucking Show, Kenworth announced the all-new T680 tractor, a truck the company is calling its most aerodynamic truck ever. Highlights of the truck include a lower total cost of ownership. The T680 is designed for 1.5 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views