More from John Latta
Franz Kafka was without doubt one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. He was also a bureaucrat who wrote about "the perils of excavating in quarries while drunk." The writer of The Metamorphosis, The Trial and The Castle dealt with some seriously disturbing ...
We know the simplicity of it. The Highway Trust Fund is steadily running out of money. Congress, so set on look-at-me brinkmanship, has very little time to do anything, but that doesn't seem to create any sense of urgency. So ...
So compromise wins. So it should; that's what a Senate/House conference committees does. But looking at the first details of the new reauthorization bill, it's impossible not to feel that this is a compromise that could have happened way sooner. Much ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views