More from John Latta
Franz Kafka was without doubt one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. He was also a bureaucrat who wrote about "the perils of excavating in quarries while drunk." The writer of The Metamorphosis, The Trial and The Castle dealt with some seriously disturbing ...
We know the simplicity of it. The Highway Trust Fund is steadily running out of money. Congress, so set on look-at-me brinkmanship, has very little time to do anything, but that doesn't seem to create any sense of urgency. So ...
So compromise wins. So it should; that's what a Senate/House conference committees does. But looking at the first details of the new reauthorization bill, it's impossible not to feel that this is a compromise that could have happened way sooner. Much ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries294 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views