More from John Latta
Franz Kafka was without doubt one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. He was also a bureaucrat who wrote about "the perils of excavating in quarries while drunk." The writer of The Metamorphosis, The Trial and The Castle dealt with some seriously disturbing ...
We know the simplicity of it. The Highway Trust Fund is steadily running out of money. Congress, so set on look-at-me brinkmanship, has very little time to do anything, but that doesn't seem to create any sense of urgency. So ...
So compromise wins. So it should; that's what a Senate/House conference committees does. But looking at the first details of the new reauthorization bill, it's impossible not to feel that this is a compromise that could have happened way sooner. Much ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility893 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views