More from John Latta
Franz Kafka was without doubt one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. He was also a bureaucrat who wrote about "the perils of excavating in quarries while drunk." The writer of The Metamorphosis, The Trial and The Castle dealt with some seriously disturbing ...
We know the simplicity of it. The Highway Trust Fund is steadily running out of money. Congress, so set on look-at-me brinkmanship, has very little time to do anything, but that doesn't seem to create any sense of urgency. So ...
So compromise wins. So it should; that's what a Senate/House conference committees does. But looking at the first details of the new reauthorization bill, it's impossible not to feel that this is a compromise that could have happened way sooner. Much ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views