Automate Your Scale and Improve Haul Times
May 2011 – The RTSA™ offered by AWS is a PC based data collection terminal designed to allow truck drivers to process their own scale transactions. Because the RTSA communicates real-time with a PC, transaction data is available as quickly as the transaction is processed. It is easy to use and provides clear instructions to the driver. Your haul times can be improved by minutes per load. Options include RFID technology, gate control, and image capture to further enhance the system.
AWS specializes in consulting small to medium sized bulk material handling businesses with their scale ticket collection needs and system integration. Visit www.awsys.com or call (888)726-0691.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views