Automate Your Scale and Improve Haul Times
May 2011 – The RTSA™ offered by AWS is a PC based data collection terminal designed to allow truck drivers to process their own scale transactions. Because the RTSA communicates real-time with a PC, transaction data is available as quickly as the transaction is processed. It is easy to use and provides clear instructions to the driver. Your haul times can be improved by minutes per load. Options include RFID technology, gate control, and image capture to further enhance the system.
AWS specializes in consulting small to medium sized bulk material handling businesses with their scale ticket collection needs and system integration. Visit www.awsys.com or call (888)726-0691.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views