Automate Your Scale and Improve Haul Times
May 2011 – The RTSA™ offered by AWS is a PC based data collection terminal designed to allow truck drivers to process their own scale transactions. Because the RTSA communicates real-time with a PC, transaction data is available as quickly as the transaction is processed. It is easy to use and provides clear instructions to the driver. Your haul times can be improved by minutes per load. Options include RFID technology, gate control, and image capture to further enhance the system.
AWS specializes in consulting small to medium sized bulk material handling businesses with their scale ticket collection needs and system integration. Visit www.awsys.com or call (888)726-0691.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries268 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views