Automate Your Scale and Improve Haul Times
May 2011 – The RTSA™ offered by AWS is a PC based data collection terminal designed to allow truck drivers to process their own scale transactions. Because the RTSA communicates real-time with a PC, transaction data is available as quickly as the transaction is processed. It is easy to use and provides clear instructions to the driver. Your haul times can be improved by minutes per load. Options include RFID technology, gate control, and image capture to further enhance the system.
AWS specializes in consulting small to medium sized bulk material handling businesses with their scale ticket collection needs and system integration. Visit www.awsys.com or call (888)726-0691.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views