Automate Your Scale and Improve Haul Times
May 2011 – The RTSA™ offered by AWS is a PC based data collection terminal designed to allow truck drivers to process their own scale transactions. Because the RTSA communicates real-time with a PC, transaction data is available as quickly as the transaction is processed. It is easy to use and provides clear instructions to the driver. Your haul times can be improved by minutes per load. Options include RFID technology, gate control, and image capture to further enhance the system.
AWS specializes in consulting small to medium sized bulk material handling businesses with their scale ticket collection needs and system integration. Visit www.awsys.com or call (888)726-0691.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views