Avery Weigh-Tronix Remote Display Series Offers 8- and 12-Character Models with Alphanumeric Messaging Capability
Fairmont, MN—Avery Weigh-Tronix, Inc. introduces the XR 8M and XR 12M, the latest additions to the company’s XR Series of bright-red LED remote displays—designed to convey weight, time/date and other key data in scale transactions. Each model delivers a 5×7″ matrix display that allows operators to easily slide, scroll or flash any alphanumeric message. The XR 8M and XR 12M display up to eight 4″ characters or twelve 3.5″ characters, respectively, and provide excellent readability at ranges up to 250 (XR 8M) and 200 (XR 12M) feet.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 800-368-2039. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.wtxweb.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views