Avery Weigh-Tronix Remote Display Series Offers 8- and 12-Character Models with Alphanumeric Messaging Capability
Fairmont, MN—Avery Weigh-Tronix, Inc. introduces the XR 8M and XR 12M, the latest additions to the company’s XR Series of bright-red LED remote displays—designed to convey weight, time/date and other key data in scale transactions. Each model delivers a 5×7″ matrix display that allows operators to easily slide, scroll or flash any alphanumeric message. The XR 8M and XR 12M display up to eight 4″ characters or twelve 3.5″ characters, respectively, and provide excellent readability at ranges up to 250 (XR 8M) and 200 (XR 12M) feet.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 800-368-2039. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.wtxweb.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant482 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views