Avery Weigh-Tronix Remote Display Series Offers 8- and 12-Character Models with Alphanumeric Messaging Capability
Fairmont, MN—Avery Weigh-Tronix, Inc. introduces the XR 8M and XR 12M, the latest additions to the company’s XR Series of bright-red LED remote displays—designed to convey weight, time/date and other key data in scale transactions. Each model delivers a 5×7″ matrix display that allows operators to easily slide, scroll or flash any alphanumeric message. The XR 8M and XR 12M display up to eight 4″ characters or twelve 3.5″ characters, respectively, and provide excellent readability at ranges up to 250 (XR 8M) and 200 (XR 12M) feet.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 800-368-2039. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.wtxweb.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views