Avery Weigh-Tronix Remote Display Series Offers 8- and 12-Character Models with Alphanumeric Messaging Capability
Fairmont, MN—Avery Weigh-Tronix, Inc. introduces the XR 8M and XR 12M, the latest additions to the company’s XR Series of bright-red LED remote displays—designed to convey weight, time/date and other key data in scale transactions. Each model delivers a 5×7″ matrix display that allows operators to easily slide, scroll or flash any alphanumeric message. The XR 8M and XR 12M display up to eight 4″ characters or twelve 3.5″ characters, respectively, and provide excellent readability at ranges up to 250 (XR 8M) and 200 (XR 12M) feet.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 800-368-2039. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.wtxweb.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year255 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views