Avery Weigh-Tronix Remote Display Series Offers 8- and 12-Character Models with Alphanumeric Messaging Capability
Fairmont, MN—Avery Weigh-Tronix, Inc. introduces the XR 8M and XR 12M, the latest additions to the company’s XR Series of bright-red LED remote displays—designed to convey weight, time/date and other key data in scale transactions. Each model delivers a 5×7″ matrix display that allows operators to easily slide, scroll or flash any alphanumeric message. The XR 8M and XR 12M display up to eight 4″ characters or twelve 3.5″ characters, respectively, and provide excellent readability at ranges up to 250 (XR 8M) and 200 (XR 12M) feet.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 800-368-2039. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.wtxweb.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views