AxleTech opens new facility
Located near the company’s old headquarters in south Troy, Michigan, AxleTech’s new facility encompasses 210,000 square feet and will be staffed by nearly 200 production and professional employees. The new facility will house the product development and manufacturing groups for AxleTech’s original equipment, aftermarket equipment and the gear and brake operations.
AxleTech is a global provider of axles, suspensions, brake systems and aftermarket components for heavy duty commercial and military vehicles.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views