AxleTech opens new facility
Located near the company’s old headquarters in south Troy, Michigan, AxleTech’s new facility encompasses 210,000 square feet and will be staffed by nearly 200 production and professional employees. The new facility will house the product development and manufacturing groups for AxleTech’s original equipment, aftermarket equipment and the gear and brake operations.
AxleTech is a global provider of axles, suspensions, brake systems and aftermarket components for heavy duty commercial and military vehicles.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views