BADGER 460 HYDRO-SCOPIC TELESCOPING BOOM EXCAVATOR
One machine does the work of many
You™ll get more hard work from one Hydro-Scopic than from any other machine in your fleet because a wide variety of easily changed attachments allow an amazing range of construction and maintenance tasks. Beyond its use as a precision excavator, Hydro-Scopic can stand in for backhoes, trenchers, graders and loaders. It can even be used for lifting objects of three tons and more.
Speed and coordination get digging jobs done fast
Only when you™ve seen Hydro-Scopic operate can you fully appreciate how its rapid, versatile actions pay big dividends in total yards moved per hour.
Imagine the productivity of an excavator that provides five working functions: the boom hoists and telescopes, the excavator swings and the bucket tilts and curls. All these operations can occur simultaneously, even while the carrier is in motion, under full control from the excavator cab.
New operators will quickly master these rapid, coordinated movements while experienced hands exploit Hydro-Scopic™s extreme flexibility to make quick work of production digging and loading.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views