BADGER 460 HYDRO-SCOPIC TELESCOPING BOOM EXCAVATOR
One machine does the work of many
You™ll get more hard work from one Hydro-Scopic than from any other machine in your fleet because a wide variety of easily changed attachments allow an amazing range of construction and maintenance tasks. Beyond its use as a precision excavator, Hydro-Scopic can stand in for backhoes, trenchers, graders and loaders. It can even be used for lifting objects of three tons and more.
Speed and coordination get digging jobs done fast
Only when you™ve seen Hydro-Scopic operate can you fully appreciate how its rapid, versatile actions pay big dividends in total yards moved per hour.
Imagine the productivity of an excavator that provides five working functions: the boom hoists and telescopes, the excavator swings and the bucket tilts and curls. All these operations can occur simultaneously, even while the carrier is in motion, under full control from the excavator cab.
New operators will quickly master these rapid, coordinated movements while experienced hands exploit Hydro-Scopic™s extreme flexibility to make quick work of production digging and loading.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views