BADGER 460 HYDRO-SCOPIC TELESCOPING BOOM EXCAVATOR
One machine does the work of many
You™ll get more hard work from one Hydro-Scopic than from any other machine in your fleet because a wide variety of easily changed attachments allow an amazing range of construction and maintenance tasks. Beyond its use as a precision excavator, Hydro-Scopic can stand in for backhoes, trenchers, graders and loaders. It can even be used for lifting objects of three tons and more.
Speed and coordination get digging jobs done fast
Only when you™ve seen Hydro-Scopic operate can you fully appreciate how its rapid, versatile actions pay big dividends in total yards moved per hour.
Imagine the productivity of an excavator that provides five working functions: the boom hoists and telescopes, the excavator swings and the bucket tilts and curls. All these operations can occur simultaneously, even while the carrier is in motion, under full control from the excavator cab.
New operators will quickly master these rapid, coordinated movements while experienced hands exploit Hydro-Scopic™s extreme flexibility to make quick work of production digging and loading.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views