BADGER 460 HYDRO-SCOPIC TELESCOPING BOOM EXCAVATOR
One machine does the work of many
You™ll get more hard work from one Hydro-Scopic than from any other machine in your fleet because a wide variety of easily changed attachments allow an amazing range of construction and maintenance tasks. Beyond its use as a precision excavator, Hydro-Scopic can stand in for backhoes, trenchers, graders and loaders. It can even be used for lifting objects of three tons and more.
Speed and coordination get digging jobs done fast
Only when you™ve seen Hydro-Scopic operate can you fully appreciate how its rapid, versatile actions pay big dividends in total yards moved per hour.
Imagine the productivity of an excavator that provides five working functions: the boom hoists and telescopes, the excavator swings and the bucket tilts and curls. All these operations can occur simultaneously, even while the carrier is in motion, under full control from the excavator cab.
New operators will quickly master these rapid, coordinated movements while experienced hands exploit Hydro-Scopic™s extreme flexibility to make quick work of production digging and loading.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views