BALDOR OFFERS LIGHT TOWER KIT
Baldor Electric Company, Fort Smith, Arkansas based manufacturer of energy saving industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives and generators, announces a new 30-foot light tower kit that is extremely portable and easy to assemble.
The new light tower kit is available for use with Baldor”s TS35T towable generator and assembly only takes about two hours. After the unit is removed from its shipping pallet all that is required is the installation of the specially designed brackets and ballast box (no drilling is required) and attachment of the self-contained telescoping light mast. The final step is to plug the provided cord into a 120V/50 amp twist lock outlet on the generator control panel.
The new light tower kit can provide 5 to 7 acres of quality light for applications in industries such as construction, oil, gas and water drilling, agriculture, landscaping, road repair and construction, mining and more.
For more information on the new light tower kit or other Baldor products, visit our web site at www.baldor.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views