Baldwin’s Channel Air Filters… A Stronger Design
With the continued demand for higher performance engines, along with stricter emission regulations, leading construction and agricultural manufacturers are designing vehicles with more compact air intake systems. These innovative designs mean better performance, but have less installation space under the hood.
Baldwin Filter™s patent pending Channel Flow® air filters provide superior filtration solutions in a lightweight, compact design for easy installation in less space. This new straight-through air flow technology not only allows for less installation space, but also offers manufacturers flexibility in design configuration.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views