Baldwin’s Channel Air Filters… A Stronger Design
With the continued demand for higher performance engines, along with stricter emission regulations, leading construction and agricultural manufacturers are designing vehicles with more compact air intake systems. These innovative designs mean better performance, but have less installation space under the hood.
Baldwin Filter™s patent pending Channel Flow® air filters provide superior filtration solutions in a lightweight, compact design for easy installation in less space. This new straight-through air flow technology not only allows for less installation space, but also offers manufacturers flexibility in design configuration.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...533 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views