Baldwin’s Channel Air Filters… A Stronger Design
With the continued demand for higher performance engines, along with stricter emission regulations, leading construction and agricultural manufacturers are designing vehicles with more compact air intake systems. These innovative designs mean better performance, but have less installation space under the hood.
Baldwin Filter™s patent pending Channel Flow® air filters provide superior filtration solutions in a lightweight, compact design for easy installation in less space. This new straight-through air flow technology not only allows for less installation space, but also offers manufacturers flexibility in design configuration.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views