Baldwin’s Channel Air Filters… A Stronger Design
With the continued demand for higher performance engines, along with stricter emission regulations, leading construction and agricultural manufacturers are designing vehicles with more compact air intake systems. These innovative designs mean better performance, but have less installation space under the hood.
Baldwin Filter™s patent pending Channel Flow® air filters provide superior filtration solutions in a lightweight, compact design for easy installation in less space. This new straight-through air flow technology not only allows for less installation space, but also offers manufacturers flexibility in design configuration.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views