Baldwin’s Channel Air Filters… A Stronger Design
With the continued demand for higher performance engines, along with stricter emission regulations, leading construction and agricultural manufacturers are designing vehicles with more compact air intake systems. These innovative designs mean better performance, but have less installation space under the hood.
Baldwin Filter™s patent pending Channel Flow® air filters provide superior filtration solutions in a lightweight, compact design for easy installation in less space. This new straight-through air flow technology not only allows for less installation space, but also offers manufacturers flexibility in design configuration.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views