Bandit expands dealer network across U.S., Canada
Bandit Industries added new partnerships and dealerships across the United States and Canada to bring its Beast recyclers and whole tree chippers to new North American markets.
Bandit added McClung-Logan Equipment and its six locations in Virginia — Chesapeake, Manassas, Richmond, Roanoke, Winchester and Wise — to its dealer network and signed an agreement with Bejac Equipment in southern California to carry Beast recyclers in its San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento and Redding locations. The company also added Blue Mountain Equipment Rentals to its dealer network to bring cipper and stump grinders to select counties in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Nortrax added Bandit chippers and grinders to its equipment line-up at all of the company’s Ontario, Newfoundland and Quebec locations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views