Bandit expands dealer network across U.S., Canada
Bandit Industries added new partnerships and dealerships across the United States and Canada to bring its Beast recyclers and whole tree chippers to new North American markets.
Bandit added McClung-Logan Equipment and its six locations in Virginia — Chesapeake, Manassas, Richmond, Roanoke, Winchester and Wise — to its dealer network and signed an agreement with Bejac Equipment in southern California to carry Beast recyclers in its San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento and Redding locations. The company also added Blue Mountain Equipment Rentals to its dealer network to bring cipper and stump grinders to select counties in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Nortrax added Bandit chippers and grinders to its equipment line-up at all of the company’s Ontario, Newfoundland and Quebec locations.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views