Bank Short Sale – Ft Meyers, FL
Corkscrew Road Mine is an active 620 acre construction aggregates mine. With high quality reserves in excess of 28.38 million tons of lime rock at a mining depth of 50 feet, 41.36 million tons at 70 feet and 52.16 million tons at 90 feet, this fully permitted and operating mine offers significant long term growth potential. This is an outstanding opportunity when combined with the following merits:
-Fully Permitted- Corkscrew Road Mine possesses all required regulatory permits to operate a mining operation in Florida. The value of these permits have increased due to the fact that there is a moratorium on new mining permits in Lee County, a large percentage of Florida land is under conservation and the largest mining area in the Lake Belt region continues to face opposition.
-Production Capability- $5 million state-of the art plant equipped with a 12 stage computer controlled classifier, an Eagle Iron Works coarse washer and Diester Screens constructed in October 2007 capable of producing over 1.5 million tons of aggregate and base rock each year
-FDOT Products- All products are fully approved for Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) projects. FDOT approved products from the mine differentiates itself from marketplace competition.
-Product Mix- Products produced are 113 screenings, mason sand, coarse grades of #89 pea stone, #67 stone, #57 stone, #5 stone ¾”-1”.
From our partners
MORE FROM Business Opportunities
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers208 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views