Bauma 2013 breaks show’s previous records
Bauma 2013 marked the most successful year the show has ever seen, breaking attendance, exhibitor number and exhibition space records set by the show’s previous years, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
Attendance totaled 530,000 in 2013, with 200,000 people visiting from outside Germany, where the show took place.
Bauma attracted 3,240 exhibitors at the 2013 show, 1,346 of which were from Germany and 2,074 of which were from outside Germany.
A total of 57 countries were represented at Bauma 2013. The show featured 6.1 million square feet of space in 16 exhibition halls.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views