Bauma 2013 breaks show’s previous records
Bauma 2013 marked the most successful year the show has ever seen, breaking attendance, exhibitor number and exhibition space records set by the show’s previous years, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
Attendance totaled 530,000 in 2013, with 200,000 people visiting from outside Germany, where the show took place.
Bauma attracted 3,240 exhibitors at the 2013 show, 1,346 of which were from Germany and 2,074 of which were from outside Germany.
A total of 57 countries were represented at Bauma 2013. The show featured 6.1 million square feet of space in 16 exhibition halls.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views