Bauma Innovation Prize 2010: Six winners, five categories
Liebherr LH 120 C materials handling equipment by Liebherr Hydraulikbagger GmbH
With its totally new design, Liebherr developed a new functionally optimized shape of a machine with their new Liebherr LH 120 C.
Its newly developped comfortable cabin offers optimal ergonomy and vision; operating and control elements are located within easy reach for the driver. The new cubic body allows for new panel shapes also and makes the engine compartment easy to access. It provides a roof under which maintenance work can be carried out even under poor weather conditions. Servicing points are neatly laid out and the fuel tank is exceptionally large requiring refuelling less frequently. Additionally, some innovative safety instruments were integrated into this new machine.
For the original press release on the Bauma Innovation Prize 2010, go to www.bauma-innovation-award.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views