Bear With It
The ramifications of harsh operating environments encountered by conveyors in the aggregate industry have paved the way for new thinking to address — and remedy — age-old problems. The latest innovations in bearing-related technology carry new solutions to help keep lubricant in and contaminants out of critical bearings, increase conveyor uptime, minimize lubricant use, significantly reduce maintenance time and money, and maximize an operation’s overall productivity and profitability.
James A. Oliver is director-sales support engineering for SKF USA Inc. He can be reached at 267-436-6516 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joe Esmoer is manager, industry specialists for mining and metals for SKF USA Inc. He can be reached at 520-749-6618 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature231 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views