Beemer’s Sand and Gravel donates to garden project in Michigan
Michigan-based excavating service-provider Beemer’s Sand and Gravel last month donated one load of dirt to a local garden project, according to The Clare County Review.
The donation filled all six plots created by Michigan Works! Association, which launched the Region 7B Consortium garden project in Harrison, Michigan, to provide leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills as well as provide access to fresh, healthy foods.
Beemer’s Owner Cody Beemer said he plans to donate every fourth or fifth load to the project.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views