Beemer’s Sand and Gravel donates to garden project in Michigan
Michigan-based excavating service-provider Beemer’s Sand and Gravel last month donated one load of dirt to a local garden project, according to The Clare County Review.
The donation filled all six plots created by Michigan Works! Association, which launched the Region 7B Consortium garden project in Harrison, Michigan, to provide leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills as well as provide access to fresh, healthy foods.
Beemer’s Owner Cody Beemer said he plans to donate every fourth or fifth load to the project.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars338 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views