Beemer’s Sand and Gravel donates to garden project in Michigan
Michigan-based excavating service-provider Beemer’s Sand and Gravel last month donated one load of dirt to a local garden project, according to The Clare County Review.
The donation filled all six plots created by Michigan Works! Association, which launched the Region 7B Consortium garden project in Harrison, Michigan, to provide leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills as well as provide access to fresh, healthy foods.
Beemer’s Owner Cody Beemer said he plans to donate every fourth or fifth load to the project.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2302 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...539 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views