Beemer’s Sand and Gravel donates to garden project in Michigan
Michigan-based excavating service-provider Beemer’s Sand and Gravel last month donated one load of dirt to a local garden project, according to The Clare County Review.
The donation filled all six plots created by Michigan Works! Association, which launched the Region 7B Consortium garden project in Harrison, Michigan, to provide leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills as well as provide access to fresh, healthy foods.
Beemer’s Owner Cody Beemer said he plans to donate every fourth or fifth load to the project.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life464 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers215 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views