Beemer’s Sand and Gravel donates to garden project in Michigan
Michigan-based excavating service-provider Beemer’s Sand and Gravel last month donated one load of dirt to a local garden project, according to The Clare County Review.
The donation filled all six plots created by Michigan Works! Association, which launched the Region 7B Consortium garden project in Harrison, Michigan, to provide leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills as well as provide access to fresh, healthy foods.
Beemer’s Owner Cody Beemer said he plans to donate every fourth or fifth load to the project.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views