Bell Equipment names Bell Trucks America as U.S. distributor, adds four dealers
Following Bell Equipment’s announcement that its articulated haulers will re-enter North America, the company has appointed Bell Trucks America (BTA) as the Bell articulated truck distributor for the United States and has added four new dealers to the United States network.
General Manager Wayne Michels and Vice President of Sales Kevin O’Donnell will lead the BTA team.
Michels will focus on customer support, including parts, service and warranty. He has more than 40 years of industry experience: 28 with articulated trucks, 20 with Moxy Trucks of America and eight with Terex trucks at Four Seasons Equipment.
O’Donnell was previously national sales manager for Hydrema, where he worked for four years, and Moxy Trucks of America, where he worked for 20 years.
In addition to its new distributor, Bell has also added four dealers in the United States:
- Four Seasons Equipment in Houston, Texas with offices in Dallas, Texas; Sulphur, Louisiana and Williston, North Dakota
- Hills Machinery in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Heavy Equipment Rentals & Sales in Corona, California
- Highway Equipment Company in Western Pennsylvania
Bell has requested all dealership opportunity requests be sent to O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details about the North American re-entry of Bell’s artic haulers, check out our previous post about it.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs190 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader174 Views