Bell Equipment names Bell Trucks America as U.S. distributor, adds four dealers
Following Bell Equipment’s announcement that its articulated haulers will re-enter North America, the company has appointed Bell Trucks America (BTA) as the Bell articulated truck distributor for the United States and has added four new dealers to the United States network.
General Manager Wayne Michels and Vice President of Sales Kevin O’Donnell will lead the BTA team.
Michels will focus on customer support, including parts, service and warranty. He has more than 40 years of industry experience: 28 with articulated trucks, 20 with Moxy Trucks of America and eight with Terex trucks at Four Seasons Equipment.
O’Donnell was previously national sales manager for Hydrema, where he worked for four years, and Moxy Trucks of America, where he worked for 20 years.
In addition to its new distributor, Bell has also added four dealers in the United States:
- Four Seasons Equipment in Houston, Texas with offices in Dallas, Texas; Sulphur, Louisiana and Williston, North Dakota
- Hills Machinery in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Heavy Equipment Rentals & Sales in Corona, California
- Highway Equipment Company in Western Pennsylvania
Bell has requested all dealership opportunity requests be sent to O’Donnell at email@example.com.
For more details about the North American re-entry of Bell’s artic haulers, check out our previous post about it.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views