Bergkamp adds 10-year engineering, field-testing expert
Bergkamp Inc., based in Salina, Kan., has hired Jason Bergkamp as the company’s new project manager.
Jason Bergkamp will work directly with contractors to develop engineering solutions that increase productivity and advance the company’s technology offering.
After earning his mechanical engineering degree from Kansas State University, Jason Bergkamp spent more than 10 years working with Boeing and Case New Holland where he gained extensive expertise with hydraulic systems, customer start-up training and analyzing new and existing products in the field on a global scale.
“We are especially excited to have Jason join Bergkamp Inc., not only for the valuable R&D and product management skills he developed while working with major construction equipment manufacturers, but more importantly his work ethic and values,” said Scott Bergkamp president, in a written statement announcing Jason Bergkamp joining the firm.
“He recognizes customer obstacles and difficulties and can create effective solutions based on those needs. Jason is a great addition to our team and complements the company’s core values of customer-centered solutions, integrity, respect and innovation.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule120 Views