Bergkamp adds 10-year engineering, field-testing expert
Bergkamp Inc., based in Salina, Kan., has hired Jason Bergkamp as the company’s new project manager.
Jason Bergkamp will work directly with contractors to develop engineering solutions that increase productivity and advance the company’s technology offering.
After earning his mechanical engineering degree from Kansas State University, Jason Bergkamp spent more than 10 years working with Boeing and Case New Holland where he gained extensive expertise with hydraulic systems, customer start-up training and analyzing new and existing products in the field on a global scale.
“We are especially excited to have Jason join Bergkamp Inc., not only for the valuable R&D and product management skills he developed while working with major construction equipment manufacturers, but more importantly his work ethic and values,” said Scott Bergkamp president, in a written statement announcing Jason Bergkamp joining the firm.
“He recognizes customer obstacles and difficulties and can create effective solutions based on those needs. Jason is a great addition to our team and complements the company’s core values of customer-centered solutions, integrity, respect and innovation.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views