Better Roads (AggMan sister mag), Kobelco: Win a compact excavator for a year
To celebrate the launch of 13 new models in 2011, Kobelco Construction Machinery America is offering excavator operators the chance to win a new Kobelco compact excavator for a year with its “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes.
Kobelco is an industry-leading excavator manufacturer, and its full range of excavators is found on major construction job sites and highway projects across North America. Accordingly, the “Your Competitive Edge” contest is presented by Better Roads magazine.
Kobelco’s “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes’ grand prize is a one-year lease on a new Kobelco 55SRx compact excavator, valued at $26,000; two tickets to the U2 360 Degree Tour concert on July 5, 2011, in Chicago; plus $2,000 spending cash for travel and hotel accommodations.
To participate in the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes, enter online at www.kobelcoamerica.com/edge by May 31, 2011.
The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on June 15, 2011.
No purchase is necessary. Information on the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes is also at the Kobelco exhibit (Gold Lot, Booth 101) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in Las Vegas.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views