Better Roads (AggMan sister mag), Kobelco: Win a compact excavator for a year
To celebrate the launch of 13 new models in 2011, Kobelco Construction Machinery America is offering excavator operators the chance to win a new Kobelco compact excavator for a year with its “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes.
Kobelco is an industry-leading excavator manufacturer, and its full range of excavators is found on major construction job sites and highway projects across North America. Accordingly, the “Your Competitive Edge” contest is presented by Better Roads magazine.
Kobelco’s “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes’ grand prize is a one-year lease on a new Kobelco 55SRx compact excavator, valued at $26,000; two tickets to the U2 360 Degree Tour concert on July 5, 2011, in Chicago; plus $2,000 spending cash for travel and hotel accommodations.
To participate in the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes, enter online at www.kobelcoamerica.com/edge by May 31, 2011.
The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on June 15, 2011.
No purchase is necessary. Information on the “Your Competitive Edge” sweepstakes is also at the Kobelco exhibit (Gold Lot, Booth 101) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in Las Vegas.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views