BettsHD, ACI, FGIM release new resources (Information Library)
Safety-related products guide
BettsHD has launched its Popular Parts Guide (PPG) for heavy duty tractor/trailer applications. A compilation of frequently requested safety-related products from the company’s online catalog, the guide features quarter fenders, poly and metal fenders, mud flap hangers and more. The guide is available for download or as a hard copy.
BettsHD | BettsHD.com
Reorganized building code guide
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is reorganizing ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete, which is published every three years. Organized from an engineer’s perspective, the new 318-14 includes updates such as improved logic and flow of information, member-based organization for faster location of relevant code information, construction requirements centralized in one chapter and availability in English, Spanish and Chinese. The reorganized 318-14 is set for publication in late 2014.
American Concrete Institute | concrete.org
The Arizona Geological Survey has released the Proceedings of the 48th Forum on the Geology of Industrial Minerals. Published online as Arizona Geological Survey Special Paper 9, the information is now available for download. Individual chapters will be released independently at a later time.
Arizona Geological Survey | repository.azgs.az.gov
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April467 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry326 Views