Superior Industries “Big Buck Video Arcade”
Each Superior Industries booth visitor at ConExpo-Con/Agg will have the chance to earn a prize pack by participating in the manufacturer’s “Big Buck Video Arcade.” Every winner will receive a trophy designed by Bullseye in addition to one of three prizes. The first place prize is a Weatherby VanGuard Series Rifle, second place prize is a pair of Leupold BX-4 McKinley HD Binoculars and third place prize is a GoPro Hero3 Hunting Camera.
Bullseye, star of the manufacturer’s ConExpo Preview miniseries, along with co-star Norm, will greet attendees (also known as “equipment hunters,” according to the company) at each of the Superior Industries’ booths.
To participate in this contest, visit booth 51838 in Central Hall or booth 7602 at the Platinum Lot.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views