Superior Industries “Big Buck Video Arcade”
Each Superior Industries booth visitor at ConExpo-Con/Agg will have the chance to earn a prize pack by participating in the manufacturer’s “Big Buck Video Arcade.” Every winner will receive a trophy designed by Bullseye in addition to one of three prizes. The first place prize is a Weatherby VanGuard Series Rifle, second place prize is a pair of Leupold BX-4 McKinley HD Binoculars and third place prize is a GoPro Hero3 Hunting Camera.
Bullseye, star of the manufacturer’s ConExpo Preview miniseries, along with co-star Norm, will greet attendees (also known as “equipment hunters,” according to the company) at each of the Superior Industries’ booths.
To participate in this contest, visit booth 51838 in Central Hall or booth 7602 at the Platinum Lot.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views