Bigge Crane and Rigging relocates
Bigge Crane and Rigging is relocating its Richmond, Virginia, location to a complex more than twice the size of the current yard.
The newest Bigge location, still in Richmond, will be more than 12 acres and will be the headquarters for all heavy haul transportation and crane and rigging operations on the Eastern seaboard.
Along with the new location, Bigge is increasing the size of its crane fleet. Bigge is adding more than 20 rough terrain cranes and about a dozen crawler cranes with maximum lift capacities from 100 to 440 tons. Bigge hired additional mechanics, truck drivers and inside sales personnel to keep up with the increased demand for their services on the East Coast.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas386 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views