Bigge Crane and Rigging relocates
Bigge Crane and Rigging is relocating its Richmond, Virginia, location to a complex more than twice the size of the current yard.
The newest Bigge location, still in Richmond, will be more than 12 acres and will be the headquarters for all heavy haul transportation and crane and rigging operations on the Eastern seaboard.
Along with the new location, Bigge is increasing the size of its crane fleet. Bigge is adding more than 20 rough terrain cranes and about a dozen crawler cranes with maximum lift capacities from 100 to 440 tons. Bigge hired additional mechanics, truck drivers and inside sales personnel to keep up with the increased demand for their services on the East Coast.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views