Bigger and Better
“Nobody works as hard as the owners of a family company,” Josh Kobyluck stresses. “Our name and reputation are on the line with every transaction. So we do whatever it takes to provide our customers with the products and service they need and demand – at competitive prices. The exceptional quality of our Terex Pegson and Powerscreen system at the Rattlesnake Quarry is one big advantage we have. Our dealer, Powerscreen of Connecticut, is another. Efficient, dependable equipment and dedicated people are the keys to a successful quarry operation.”
Carl Emigh is a writer and photographer who specializes in the construction and mining industries.
This article and photos were provided on behalf of Terex Pegson and Powerscreen.
MORE FROM Applications
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve506 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views