Bill McKenzie now director of development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
Bill McKenzie has been promoted to director of dealer development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
In addition to his current job function as flatbed product manager, McKenzie will be responsible for assisting East’s North American dealer network to improve their performance, and to qualify and sign new dealers.
“Bill’s trailer business knowledge and excellent customer orientation have helped East achieve market share growth in the flatbed business,” said Tate.“Our dealer network will profit from these abilities, and that’s why we are enthusiastic about the expansion of Bill’s responsibilities,” included Tate.
McKenzie has extensive experience in the aluminum trailer business. He joined East in 2007 as product manager for platform products. Prior to that he held sales and dealer development positions with another aluminum trailer manufacturer for over 10 years. A graduate of Kent State University, he is married and has three children.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views