Bill McKenzie now director of development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
Bill McKenzie has been promoted to director of dealer development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
In addition to his current job function as flatbed product manager, McKenzie will be responsible for assisting East’s North American dealer network to improve their performance, and to qualify and sign new dealers.
“Bill’s trailer business knowledge and excellent customer orientation have helped East achieve market share growth in the flatbed business,” said Tate.“Our dealer network will profit from these abilities, and that’s why we are enthusiastic about the expansion of Bill’s responsibilities,” included Tate.
McKenzie has extensive experience in the aluminum trailer business. He joined East in 2007 as product manager for platform products. Prior to that he held sales and dealer development positions with another aluminum trailer manufacturer for over 10 years. A graduate of Kent State University, he is married and has three children.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views