Bill McKenzie now director of development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
Bill McKenzie has been promoted to director of dealer development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
In addition to his current job function as flatbed product manager, McKenzie will be responsible for assisting East’s North American dealer network to improve their performance, and to qualify and sign new dealers.
“Bill’s trailer business knowledge and excellent customer orientation have helped East achieve market share growth in the flatbed business,” said Tate.“Our dealer network will profit from these abilities, and that’s why we are enthusiastic about the expansion of Bill’s responsibilities,” included Tate.
McKenzie has extensive experience in the aluminum trailer business. He joined East in 2007 as product manager for platform products. Prior to that he held sales and dealer development positions with another aluminum trailer manufacturer for over 10 years. A graduate of Kent State University, he is married and has three children.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views