Bill McKenzie now director of development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
Bill McKenzie has been promoted to director of dealer development and flatbed product manager for East Manufacturing Corp.
In addition to his current job function as flatbed product manager, McKenzie will be responsible for assisting East’s North American dealer network to improve their performance, and to qualify and sign new dealers.
“Bill’s trailer business knowledge and excellent customer orientation have helped East achieve market share growth in the flatbed business,” said Tate.“Our dealer network will profit from these abilities, and that’s why we are enthusiastic about the expansion of Bill’s responsibilities,” included Tate.
McKenzie has extensive experience in the aluminum trailer business. He joined East in 2007 as product manager for platform products. Prior to that he held sales and dealer development positions with another aluminum trailer manufacturer for over 10 years. A graduate of Kent State University, he is married and has three children.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views