Blastcrete Equipment Co.: High-rise block fill applications
The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional 1,000-pound capacity bag lifter.
According to the manufacturer, it easily fits in the back of a pickup truck or in a freight elevator, and can operate within an 8-foot ceiling. Furthermore, the compact design is said to allow easy maneuverability with a pallet jack and placement with a telescoping forklift or crane.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines154 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew151 Views