Blastcrete Equipment Co.: High-rise block fill applications
The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional 1,000-pound capacity bag lifter.
According to the manufacturer, it easily fits in the back of a pickup truck or in a freight elevator, and can operate within an 8-foot ceiling. Furthermore, the compact design is said to allow easy maneuverability with a pallet jack and placement with a telescoping forklift or crane.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views