Blastcrete Equipment Co.: High-rise block fill applications
The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional 1,000-pound capacity bag lifter.
According to the manufacturer, it easily fits in the back of a pickup truck or in a freight elevator, and can operate within an 8-foot ceiling. Furthermore, the compact design is said to allow easy maneuverability with a pallet jack and placement with a telescoping forklift or crane.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1819 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1149 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection601 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up415 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania382 Views