Blastcrete Equipment Co.: High-rise block fill applications
The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional 1,000-pound capacity bag lifter.
According to the manufacturer, it easily fits in the back of a pickup truck or in a freight elevator, and can operate within an 8-foot ceiling. Furthermore, the compact design is said to allow easy maneuverability with a pallet jack and placement with a telescoping forklift or crane.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views