Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier Offers Heavier Weight for Increased Performance
Oklahoma City, OK (March 10, 2008) The new Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier is one of the heaviest walk-behind scarifiers in the market. The high-endurance, performance-tested product™s heavy weight of 895 pounds allows it to successfully complete a full range of scarifying jobs. Blastrac will introduce the product in the United States at the 2008 World of Concrete in Las Vegas Jan. 21 through 25.
This scarifier is a versatile preparation tool for concrete, asphalt and steel surfaces, meeting all types of job requirements from light cleaning and grooving to heavy coatings removal. The BMP-335EHY unique features include a scarifying motor and a separate hydraulic drive motor, allowing it to easily be transported to the job site without damaging work trailers and trucks.
The competitively priced scarifier™s hydraulic assist steering makes it easy to drive, while a flip-lever allows the user to easily activate or de-active the drum motor. Additionally, the BMP-335EHY easily connects to Blastrac vacuums for a dust-free work environment. This machine
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views