Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier Offers Heavier Weight for Increased Performance
Oklahoma City, OK (March 10, 2008) The new Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier is one of the heaviest walk-behind scarifiers in the market. The high-endurance, performance-tested product™s heavy weight of 895 pounds allows it to successfully complete a full range of scarifying jobs. Blastrac will introduce the product in the United States at the 2008 World of Concrete in Las Vegas Jan. 21 through 25.
This scarifier is a versatile preparation tool for concrete, asphalt and steel surfaces, meeting all types of job requirements from light cleaning and grooving to heavy coatings removal. The BMP-335EHY unique features include a scarifying motor and a separate hydraulic drive motor, allowing it to easily be transported to the job site without damaging work trailers and trucks.
The competitively priced scarifier™s hydraulic assist steering makes it easy to drive, while a flip-lever allows the user to easily activate or de-active the drum motor. Additionally, the BMP-335EHY easily connects to Blastrac vacuums for a dust-free work environment. This machine
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views