Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion
Bobcat Company has broken ground on its $20 million renovation and expansion of its Northern Plains Commerce Centre in Bismarck, North Dakota.
The project includes the expansion of an existing building and the construction of a new test track and indoor testing facility.
The project will create Bobcat’s Acceleration Center, which will provide a complex where professionals can use technology and modern design to advance innovation for the company. The center will also serve as a training hub for employees.
Initially, 135 employees will work in the Acceleration Center, working on tasks such as designing, testing, prototype engineering and computer simulation.
The expansion project will involve construction of a 160,000-square-foot two-story office building and a 35,000-square-foot indoor testing arena next to a 22-acre outdoor testing and track area.
Construction is expected to be completed by summer 2014.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views