Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion
Bobcat Company has broken ground on its $20 million renovation and expansion of its Northern Plains Commerce Centre in Bismarck, North Dakota.
The project includes the expansion of an existing building and the construction of a new test track and indoor testing facility.
The project will create Bobcat’s Acceleration Center, which will provide a complex where professionals can use technology and modern design to advance innovation for the company. The center will also serve as a training hub for employees.
Initially, 135 employees will work in the Acceleration Center, working on tasks such as designing, testing, prototype engineering and computer simulation.
The expansion project will involve construction of a 160,000-square-foot two-story office building and a 35,000-square-foot indoor testing arena next to a 22-acre outdoor testing and track area.
Construction is expected to be completed by summer 2014.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views