Bobcat launches multi-platform social media efforts
Bobcat launched its social media efforts yesterday on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Flickr. Bobcat has had an established YouTube video channel for several years.
This multi-channel approach allows Bobcat to inform and interact with customers in more ways. Bobcat’s Facebook page allows customers to share their Bobcat experiences; Twitter provides real-time, quick updates and responses; YouTube users can share their videos; Google+ provides a mini-blog format in which Bobcat can display company information; Flickr houses company images while allowing customers to share their images as well; and LinkedIn allows the community to connect with Bobcat through a branded profile.
To connect with Bobcat, visit Bobcat on Facebook (facebook.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Twitter (twitter.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Youtube (youtube.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Google+ (plus.google.com/b/102171291278770443408), Bobcat on Flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/bobcatcompany) or Bobcat on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/bobcat-company).
For more information about Bobcat or its products, visit bobcat.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views