Bobcat launches multi-platform social media efforts
Bobcat launched its social media efforts yesterday on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Flickr. Bobcat has had an established YouTube video channel for several years.
This multi-channel approach allows Bobcat to inform and interact with customers in more ways. Bobcat’s Facebook page allows customers to share their Bobcat experiences; Twitter provides real-time, quick updates and responses; YouTube users can share their videos; Google+ provides a mini-blog format in which Bobcat can display company information; Flickr houses company images while allowing customers to share their images as well; and LinkedIn allows the community to connect with Bobcat through a branded profile.
To connect with Bobcat, visit Bobcat on Facebook (facebook.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Twitter (twitter.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Youtube (youtube.com/bobcatcompany), Bobcat on Google+ (plus.google.com/b/102171291278770443408), Bobcat on Flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/bobcatcompany) or Bobcat on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/bobcat-company).
For more information about Bobcat or its products, visit bobcat.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views