Bobcat launches videos comparing compact excavators
Bobcat Company has launched Bobcat Advantage, a series of online videos targeted at helping contractors compare Bobcat compact excavator performance, serviceability, and features with other manufacturers’ machines.
The 17 short videos compare Bobcat compact excavators in the 3.5- and 5-ton weight classes with similar models marketed by four competitors.
“It’s easy to read a spec sheet or a piece of literature and compare compact excavators on paper,” said Greg Rostberg, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “The real test is how the machines perform under load… .”
The videos can be viewed at www.bobcatadvantage.com/learn.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views