Bobcat launches videos comparing compact excavators
Bobcat Company has launched Bobcat Advantage, a series of online videos targeted at helping contractors compare Bobcat compact excavator performance, serviceability, and features with other manufacturers’ machines.
The 17 short videos compare Bobcat compact excavators in the 3.5- and 5-ton weight classes with similar models marketed by four competitors.
“It’s easy to read a spec sheet or a piece of literature and compare compact excavators on paper,” said Greg Rostberg, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “The real test is how the machines perform under load… .”
The videos can be viewed at www.bobcatadvantage.com/learn.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views