Bobcat offers extendable arm for E32, E35 compact excavators
The extendable arm is a telescoping arm provides an additional 30 inches of reach, beyond the standard arm, for both the E32 and E35 models. The new option, according to Bobcat, is also the first extendable arm for compact excavators that allow the use of the hydraulic clamp and Hydraulic X-Change attachment mounting system.
The arm can be hydraulically extended and retracted. When retracted, the arm delivers similar arm force (tear-out force) as a standard arm. Should the operator need to reach back into the trench to clean out material, or need to reach farther away from the excavation to dump spoil, the arm can be extended an additional 30 inches. The extendable arm also enables the operator to reach to the front or to the far side of a truck to safely fill the load and to have the ability to allow for use of a hydraulic clamp.
The extendable arm cylinder is operated through a rocker style thumb switch located on the joystick.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM People News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views