Bobcat offers extendable arm for E32, E35 compact excavators
The extendable arm is a telescoping arm provides an additional 30 inches of reach, beyond the standard arm, for both the E32 and E35 models. The new option, according to Bobcat, is also the first extendable arm for compact excavators that allow the use of the hydraulic clamp and Hydraulic X-Change attachment mounting system.
The arm can be hydraulically extended and retracted. When retracted, the arm delivers similar arm force (tear-out force) as a standard arm. Should the operator need to reach back into the trench to clean out material, or need to reach farther away from the excavation to dump spoil, the arm can be extended an additional 30 inches. The extendable arm also enables the operator to reach to the front or to the far side of a truck to safely fill the load and to have the ability to allow for use of a hydraulic clamp.
The extendable arm cylinder is operated through a rocker style thumb switch located on the joystick.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing166 Views