Bobcat offers front-auxiliary hydraulics and additional attachments for compact tractors
Bobcat announces that a front-auxiliary hydraulics option is now available on CT440, CT445 and CT450 compact tractors. This option routes hoses and couplers to the front of the tractor loader to enable the function of hydraulically operated attachments, which are now approved for use on these tractor models, increasing the versatility of the machines.
Attachments that require front auxiliary hydraulics and are approved for use on the CT440, CT445 and CT450 are:
· Model 10 auger: Operators now have the option to use an auger on the front or rear of the tractor to dig holes for trees, fence posts, etc.
· Hydraulic pallet fork: Lifting, carrying and placing palletized, bagged or bulky materials is easier because the operator can position the forks from the operator seat.
· Spreader: The spinner wheel is controlled from the operator seat to spread free-flowing granular materials, such as seed and fertilizer.
· Standard-duty snow blades: From the seat, the operator can angle the moldboard to the left or right 30 degrees to quickly clear snow.
· Tilt-Tach™: The Tilt-Tach allows attachments to be positioned 15 degrees to the left or right of center, independent of the position of the tractor, making it easier to cut level paths out of the side of hills or dig drainage ditches with the corner of a bucket.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views