Bobcat offers front-auxiliary hydraulics and additional attachments for compact tractors
· Utility grapple: This attachment easily grabs brush, logs and other difficult-to-handle material and has strong, replaceable tapered teeth.
Additional attachments have also been approved for use on the front loader of the CT440, CT445 and CT450 that do not require front auxiliary hydraulics. These are the digger, landplane and pallet fork attachments.
All of the attachments listed above are also approved for use on select Bobcat loaders and Toolcat™ utility work machines. When the same attachment can be used on multiple machines, it decreases the number of attachments needed for an equipment fleet and increases the versatility of each machine.
An option already available on the front-end loader of Bobcat compact tractors will make it even easier to work with these new attachments. The Bob-Tach™ quick attachment mounting system saves time when hooking up attachments to the front-end loader. The Bob-Tach system allows operators who need to use multiple front-end attachments to quickly and effortlessly change attachments for maximum productivity.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years746 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views