Bobcat offers front-auxiliary hydraulics and additional attachments for compact tractors
For the name of the nearest Bobcat dealer, visit www.bobcatdealer.com. For more information on Bobcat compact tractors, visit www.bobcat.com/utility_machines/tractors.
QuickLook: Bobcat compact tractor front-auxiliary hydraulics and front-end attachments
· Front-auxiliary hydraulic option now available on CT440, CT445 and CT450.
· Hoses and couplers are routed to the front of the tractor loader to enable the function of hydraulically operated attachments.
· Attachments that require front auxiliary hydraulics now approved for use on the CT440, CT445 and CT450 are: model 10 auger, hydraulic pallet forks, spreader, standard-duty snow blade, Tilt-Tach™ and utility grapple.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views