Bonestroo hires Amanda Schaefer
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office.
Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master’s of Architecture, as well as a certificate in Urban Planning and certificate in Real Estate Development. Schaefer is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and its Wisconsin Chapter (WAPA).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale681 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views