Bonestroo hires Amanda Schaefer
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office.
Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master’s of Architecture, as well as a certificate in Urban Planning and certificate in Real Estate Development. Schaefer is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and its Wisconsin Chapter (WAPA).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car185 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views