Bonestroo hires Amanda Schaefer
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office.
Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master’s of Architecture, as well as a certificate in Urban Planning and certificate in Real Estate Development. Schaefer is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and its Wisconsin Chapter (WAPA).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views