Bonestroo hires Amanda Schaefer
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office.
Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master’s of Architecture, as well as a certificate in Urban Planning and certificate in Real Estate Development. Schaefer is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and its Wisconsin Chapter (WAPA).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views