Bonestroo hires Amanda Schaefer
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office.
Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a Master’s of Architecture, as well as a certificate in Urban Planning and certificate in Real Estate Development. Schaefer is a member of the American Planning Association (APA) and its Wisconsin Chapter (WAPA).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views