Bonestroo hires project manager for government division
Bonestroo welcomes Carrie Ann Hewitt, project manager in Bonestroo’s Government Division. Hewitt will work in the firm’s Mequon office and serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
“We’re very excited to introduce Carrie Ann to our clients,” says Bonestroo Vice President Rick Schmidt. “Her diverse experience and project management abilities are an excellent addition to our growing team.”
Hewitt brings 12 years of experience and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, Idaho, and Montana. Her background includes all facets of municipal infrastructure, state and local transportation, recreational facilities, site development, stormwater management, and hydraulics. She also has experience in bridge design. Hewitt earned her B.S. in Civil Engineering from Marquette University.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views