Bonestroo hires project manager for government division
Bonestroo welcomes Carrie Ann Hewitt, project manager in Bonestroo’s Government Division. Hewitt will work in the firm’s Mequon office and serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
“We’re very excited to introduce Carrie Ann to our clients,” says Bonestroo Vice President Rick Schmidt. “Her diverse experience and project management abilities are an excellent addition to our growing team.”
Hewitt brings 12 years of experience and is a registered professional engineer in Wisconsin, Idaho, and Montana. Her background includes all facets of municipal infrastructure, state and local transportation, recreational facilities, site development, stormwater management, and hydraulics. She also has experience in bridge design. Hewitt earned her B.S. in Civil Engineering from Marquette University.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views