Bowser-Morner opens new aggregate testing lab in Birmingham
To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers in the region under the new regional manager, Clark Lamb.
To schedule or discuss your testing needs, call Clark Lamb at (205) 956-8805 .
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2381 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home691 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...567 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views