Bowser-Morner opens new aggregate testing lab in Birmingham
To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers in the region under the new regional manager, Clark Lamb.
To schedule or discuss your testing needs, call Clark Lamb at (205) 956-8805 .
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger219 Views