Bowser-Morner opens new aggregate testing lab in Birmingham
To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers in the region under the new regional manager, Clark Lamb.
To schedule or discuss your testing needs, call Clark Lamb at (205) 956-8805 .
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views