Bowser-Morner: Subsurface Sampling and Exploration for the Aggregate/Mineral Industry
Aggregate producers are often looking to explore existing or new Greenfield sites for reserves analysis. Retrieving large diameter, accurate samples to determine stratigraphy and gradation is vital.
Bowser-Morner’s Sonic rigs can recover 4-inch continuous core samples of sand and gravel deposits to maximum mining depths and continue into consolidated formations, and our ‘N’ (2”) or ‘H’ (2.5”) wire line coring rigs are ideal for limestone or other mineral formations.
Finally, Bowser-Morner’s aggregate testing and geologic consulting services are the perfect complement to our subsurface exploration services for quality-minded producers. Call or write Tim Augustine at (937) 236-8805, ext.273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car185 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views