Bowser-Morner: Subsurface Sampling and Exploration for the Aggregate/Mineral Industry
Aggregate producers are often looking to explore existing or new Greenfield sites for reserves analysis. Retrieving large diameter, accurate samples to determine stratigraphy and gradation is vital.
Bowser-Morner’s Sonic rigs can recover 4-inch continuous core samples of sand and gravel deposits to maximum mining depths and continue into consolidated formations, and our ‘N’ (2”) or ‘H’ (2.5”) wire line coring rigs are ideal for limestone or other mineral formations.
Finally, Bowser-Morner’s aggregate testing and geologic consulting services are the perfect complement to our subsurface exploration services for quality-minded producers. Call or write Tim Augustine at (937) 236-8805, ext.273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views