Bowser-Morner: Subsurface Sampling and Exploration for the Aggregate/Mineral Industry
Aggregate producers are often looking to explore existing or new Greenfield sites for reserves analysis. Retrieving large diameter, accurate samples to determine stratigraphy and gradation is vital.
Bowser-Morner’s Sonic rigs can recover 4-inch continuous core samples of sand and gravel deposits to maximum mining depths and continue into consolidated formations, and our ‘N’ (2”) or ‘H’ (2.5”) wire line coring rigs are ideal for limestone or other mineral formations.
Finally, Bowser-Morner’s aggregate testing and geologic consulting services are the perfect complement to our subsurface exploration services for quality-minded producers. Call or write Tim Augustine at (937) 236-8805, ext.273 or email@example.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views