Bowser-Morner: Subsurface Sampling and Exploration for the Aggregate/Mineral Industry
Aggregate producers are often looking to explore existing or new Greenfield sites for reserves analysis. Retrieving large diameter, accurate samples to determine stratigraphy and gradation is vital.
Bowser-Morner’s Sonic rigs can recover 4-inch continuous core samples of sand and gravel deposits to maximum mining depths and continue into consolidated formations, and our ‘N’ (2”) or ‘H’ (2.5”) wire line coring rigs are ideal for limestone or other mineral formations.
Finally, Bowser-Morner’s aggregate testing and geologic consulting services are the perfect complement to our subsurface exploration services for quality-minded producers. Call or write Tim Augustine at (937) 236-8805, ext.273 or email@example.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views