Braen quarry granted 4th temporary license
A quarry in New Jersey has received its fourth temporary license in the past nine months.
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey has granted Braen Stone Industries a new operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry, NorthJersey.com reports.
This is the fourth temporary licence the council has issued to Braen for the quarry since May, when the council granted the operator its first extension.
The license is effective for 90 days. It will take effect February 21 and will expire May 23.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world216 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views