Braen quarry granted 4th temporary license
A quarry in New Jersey has received its fourth temporary license in the past nine months.
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey has granted Braen Stone Industries a new operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry, NorthJersey.com reports.
This is the fourth temporary licence the council has issued to Braen for the quarry since May, when the council granted the operator its first extension.
The license is effective for 90 days. It will take effect February 21 and will expire May 23.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned541 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India287 Views