Braen quarry granted 4th temporary license
A quarry in New Jersey has received its fourth temporary license in the past nine months.
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey has granted Braen Stone Industries a new operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry, NorthJersey.com reports.
This is the fourth temporary licence the council has issued to Braen for the quarry since May, when the council granted the operator its first extension.
The license is effective for 90 days. It will take effect February 21 and will expire May 23.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views