Braen quarry granted 4th temporary license
A quarry in New Jersey has received its fourth temporary license in the past nine months.
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey has granted Braen Stone Industries a new operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry, NorthJersey.com reports.
This is the fourth temporary licence the council has issued to Braen for the quarry since May, when the council granted the operator its first extension.
The license is effective for 90 days. It will take effect February 21 and will expire May 23.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views