Braen quarry granted 4th temporary license
A quarry in New Jersey has received its fourth temporary license in the past nine months.
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey has granted Braen Stone Industries a new operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry, NorthJersey.com reports.
This is the fourth temporary licence the council has issued to Braen for the quarry since May, when the council granted the operator its first extension.
The license is effective for 90 days. It will take effect February 21 and will expire May 23.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views