Braen quarry granted temporary operating license in New Jersey
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey, has voted to extend Braen Stone Industries’ operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry until September 24, NorthJersey.com reported.
The current license will expire on June 23; the extension, which the council passed at its May 7 meeting, is valid from June 24 until September 24.
The council is currently in litigation with Saddle Mountain LP, a subsidiary of Braen, due to residential complaints about noise, dust and environmental impact.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views