Braen quarry granted temporary operating license in New Jersey
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey, has voted to extend Braen Stone Industries’ operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry until September 24, NorthJersey.com reported.
The current license will expire on June 23; the extension, which the council passed at its May 7 meeting, is valid from June 24 until September 24.
The council is currently in litigation with Saddle Mountain LP, a subsidiary of Braen, due to residential complaints about noise, dust and environmental impact.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers405 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg300 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views