Braen quarry granted temporary operating license in New Jersey
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey, has voted to extend Braen Stone Industries’ operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry until September 24, NorthJersey.com reported.
The current license will expire on June 23; the extension, which the council passed at its May 7 meeting, is valid from June 24 until September 24.
The council is currently in litigation with Saddle Mountain LP, a subsidiary of Braen, due to residential complaints about noise, dust and environmental impact.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned404 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views