Braen quarry granted temporary operating license in New Jersey
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey, has voted to extend Braen Stone Industries’ operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry until September 24, NorthJersey.com reported.
The current license will expire on June 23; the extension, which the council passed at its May 7 meeting, is valid from June 24 until September 24.
The council is currently in litigation with Saddle Mountain LP, a subsidiary of Braen, due to residential complaints about noise, dust and environmental impact.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views