Braen quarry granted temporary operating license in New Jersey
The Borough Council in Ringwood, New Jersey, has voted to extend Braen Stone Industries’ operating license for its Van Orden Sand & Gravel quarry until September 24, NorthJersey.com reported.
The current license will expire on June 23; the extension, which the council passed at its May 7 meeting, is valid from June 24 until September 24.
The council is currently in litigation with Saddle Mountain LP, a subsidiary of Braen, due to residential complaints about noise, dust and environmental impact.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views