Breaker Technology: Next generation boom system
The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, thereby increasing the number of truck dumps per hour and overall tonnage through the crusher.
The “smart” boom features a higher horsepower electric motor, higher flow-rate pumps with constant horsepower control, a high-flow directional control valve, and an electrical-boom position feedback for speed and pressure control. The company says the system is easy to use and intuitively responsive to the joystick operation, making it the next generation of boom system.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation383 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views