Breaker Technology: Next generation boom system
The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, thereby increasing the number of truck dumps per hour and overall tonnage through the crusher.
The “smart” boom features a higher horsepower electric motor, higher flow-rate pumps with constant horsepower control, a high-flow directional control valve, and an electrical-boom position feedback for speed and pressure control. The company says the system is easy to use and intuitively responsive to the joystick operation, making it the next generation of boom system.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views