Breaker Technology: Next generation boom system
The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, thereby increasing the number of truck dumps per hour and overall tonnage through the crusher.
The “smart” boom features a higher horsepower electric motor, higher flow-rate pumps with constant horsepower control, a high-flow directional control valve, and an electrical-boom position feedback for speed and pressure control. The company says the system is easy to use and intuitively responsive to the joystick operation, making it the next generation of boom system.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views