Breaker Technology: Next generation boom system
The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, thereby increasing the number of truck dumps per hour and overall tonnage through the crusher.
The “smart” boom features a higher horsepower electric motor, higher flow-rate pumps with constant horsepower control, a high-flow directional control valve, and an electrical-boom position feedback for speed and pressure control. The company says the system is easy to use and intuitively responsive to the joystick operation, making it the next generation of boom system.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views