Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power holding Knockout Power Challenge at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power will hold its Knockout Power Challenge at 2011 ConExpo-Con/Agg held March 22-26 in Las Vegas.
The challenge gives attendees a chance to win prizes and stake their claim as a “heavy hitter” by taking a swing at a boxing machine that records the power of each participant’s punch.
Visitors to the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power at outdoor Booth No. 652 can pick up a fight card entry form and take a swing.
Briggs & Stratton will award several prizes in multiple categories, including the following:
• Beef jerky for all participants,
• $100 poker chips for the top three male and female hitters each day,
• “Heavy Hitter” T-shirts for the top three male and female hitters each day, and
• $500 for one winner randomly selected from all participants after the show.
“We are excited to give ConExpo-Con/Agg attendees a chance to prove their toughness,” said Dan Roche, marketing manager for Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power. “After they’ve thrown their punch, we hope they’ll take a moment to learn about how our new line of Vanguard single-cylinder engines with the TransportGuard system is tough enough to withstand whatever the job site throws at it.”
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power recently introduced four new Vanguard single-cylinder engines with gross horsepower ratings ranging from 5.5 horsepower to 10.0 horsepower. The engines represent many new features specifically designed to address the top worksite challenges cited by end-user customers and OEMs: heavy dust, lack of regular maintenance, filtration issues and oil dilution during transportation.
The new engines will be on display during the show at Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power’s indoor Booth No. S17239.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year302 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views