PTH USA introduces the professional grade PTH stone and rock crusher to the North American market.
Designed, engineered and built in Europe with only the highest quality components, the tractor pto powered PTH stone and rock crusher features dual side belt drive, hydraulically controlled rear hood and three carbide hammer designs for various applications for even the hardest of rock.
With over 20 years of rock crushing experience throughout Europe, PTH provides a proven solution to your mobile rock crushing challenge.
Use the PTH crusher on stone and rock, concrete or asphalt; for road construction and maintenance, rails to trails projects, golf course construction . . . use your imagination.
With all parts stocked and available at our North American warehouse in Atlanta, GA, PTH promises high up-time performance.
Give us a call today to schedule a demonstration, view our products or ask for more information.
PTH . . . We crush any rock”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views