C. Wes Burton, Jr. elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Wes Burton, Jr. (45) has been elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Burton is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and recently served as management consultant with the Enterprise Performance Management Strategy practice group of Accenture LLP. Prior to that he was senior vice president and treasurer with Saks Inc.
Donald M. James, Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, commented, “We are pleased to have Wes join the Vulcan organization. His education and experience make him well qualified to fill this important role at Vulcan.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views