C. Wes Burton, Jr. elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Wes Burton, Jr. (45) has been elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Burton is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and recently served as management consultant with the Enterprise Performance Management Strategy practice group of Accenture LLP. Prior to that he was senior vice president and treasurer with Saks Inc.
Donald M. James, Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, commented, “We are pleased to have Wes join the Vulcan organization. His education and experience make him well qualified to fill this important role at Vulcan.”
From our partners
MORE FROM People News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views