C. Wes Burton, Jr. elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Wes Burton, Jr. (45) has been elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Burton is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and recently served as management consultant with the Enterprise Performance Management Strategy practice group of Accenture LLP. Prior to that he was senior vice president and treasurer with Saks Inc.
Donald M. James, Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, commented, “We are pleased to have Wes join the Vulcan organization. His education and experience make him well qualified to fill this important role at Vulcan.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views