C. Wes Burton, Jr. elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Wes Burton, Jr. (45) has been elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Burton is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and recently served as management consultant with the Enterprise Performance Management Strategy practice group of Accenture LLP. Prior to that he was senior vice president and treasurer with Saks Inc.
Donald M. James, Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, commented, “We are pleased to have Wes join the Vulcan organization. His education and experience make him well qualified to fill this important role at Vulcan.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views