C. Wes Burton, Jr. elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Wes Burton, Jr. (45) has been elected treasurer of Vulcan Materials Co.
Burton is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and recently served as management consultant with the Enterprise Performance Management Strategy practice group of Accenture LLP. Prior to that he was senior vice president and treasurer with Saks Inc.
Donald M. James, Chairman and CEO of Vulcan, commented, “We are pleased to have Wes join the Vulcan organization. His education and experience make him well qualified to fill this important role at Vulcan.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments204 Views