CalCIMA accepting annual conference paper proposals, deadline June 6
The California Construction and Industrial Minerals Association (CalCIMA) is accepting proposals to speak at its 2011 Annual Education Conference, scheduled for Oct. 9-12 in Monterey, Calif. The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
CalCIMA is accepting papers on a wide range of topics. Any topic related to the construction materials, mining and ready mixed concrete industries will be considered.
Please submit papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Call for Papers” in the subject line.
The Education Conference will include speaking opportunities, sponsorships, a golf tournament, exhibit booths, networking, committee meetings and more.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views