CalCIMA accepting annual conference paper proposals, deadline June 6
The California Construction and Industrial Minerals Association (CalCIMA) is accepting proposals to speak at its 2011 Annual Education Conference, scheduled for Oct. 9-12 in Monterey, Calif. The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
CalCIMA is accepting papers on a wide range of topics. Any topic related to the construction materials, mining and ready mixed concrete industries will be considered.
Please submit papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Call for Papers” in the subject line.
The Education Conference will include speaking opportunities, sponsorships, a golf tournament, exhibit booths, networking, committee meetings and more.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views