CalCIMA accepting annual conference paper proposals, deadline June 6
The California Construction and Industrial Minerals Association (CalCIMA) is accepting proposals to speak at its 2011 Annual Education Conference, scheduled for Oct. 9-12 in Monterey, Calif. The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
CalCIMA is accepting papers on a wide range of topics. Any topic related to the construction materials, mining and ready mixed concrete industries will be considered.
Please submit papers via email to email@example.com and put “Call for Papers” in the subject line.
The Education Conference will include speaking opportunities, sponsorships, a golf tournament, exhibit booths, networking, committee meetings and more.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car183 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole135 Views