CalCIMA accepting annual conference paper proposals, deadline June 6
The California Construction and Industrial Minerals Association (CalCIMA) is accepting proposals to speak at its 2011 Annual Education Conference, scheduled for Oct. 9-12 in Monterey, Calif. The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
CalCIMA is accepting papers on a wide range of topics. Any topic related to the construction materials, mining and ready mixed concrete industries will be considered.
Please submit papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Call for Papers” in the subject line.
The Education Conference will include speaking opportunities, sponsorships, a golf tournament, exhibit booths, networking, committee meetings and more.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151006 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production626 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone386 Views