California Highway Patrol, WASATI host equipment theft summit
California Highway Patrol, WSATI – Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California.
The cost to participate is free to law enforcement, equipment owners and NCIB or NER member insurers.
The three-part summit will last from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and features a general session, break-out classes and a mid morning break.
The general session will look at the problem of equipment theft and evaluate recovery challenges and solutions. During the break-out classes will law enforcement will learn about equipment identification, while equipment owners and insurers explore theft prevention strategies and ways to increase chances of recovering stolen equipment.
The mid morning break is designed to allow equipment owners and law enforcement to discuss ways to support each other’s efforts.
To register, call 866-663-7872 or email info@NER.net to provide your name, agency or company and contact details to NER by May 15.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views