California Highway Patrol, WASATI host equipment theft summit
California Highway Patrol, WSATI – Northern Chapter, FBI-LEEDA, National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and National Equipment Register (NER) will host a heavy equipment summit on May 22 at the Office of Emergency Services in Dublin, California.
The cost to participate is free to law enforcement, equipment owners and NCIB or NER member insurers.
The three-part summit will last from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and features a general session, break-out classes and a mid morning break.
The general session will look at the problem of equipment theft and evaluate recovery challenges and solutions. During the break-out classes will law enforcement will learn about equipment identification, while equipment owners and insurers explore theft prevention strategies and ways to increase chances of recovering stolen equipment.
The mid morning break is designed to allow equipment owners and law enforcement to discuss ways to support each other’s efforts.
To register, call 866-663-7872 or email info@NER.net to provide your name, agency or company and contact details to NER by May 15.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views