California Transportation Commission allocates $668 million to 79 transportation projects
The CTC also voted to include the Colton Crossing, a rail grade separation project in San Bernardino County, in the Proposition 1B program and approved a program of 19 intercity, commuter, and urban rail projects that will receive nearly $526 million in future funding allocations. For information about these projects, please visit http://www.dot.ca.gov/docs/prop1Aprogramofrailprojects.pdf.
For information about all projects that received allocations please visit http://www.dot.ca.gov/docs/ctcprojectallocationsmay2010.pdf.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views