CARB offering free courses on diesel reg compliance
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has scheduled the following
FREE training courses for diesel vehicle owners and operators,
brokers, dealers, maintenance personnel, and fleet managers.
*NEW COURSE #520* – How to Comply with CARB Diesel Regulations.
This course reviews the inspection process, discusses the
consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with
CARB’s regulations affecting most diesel vehicles and equipment
operating in the state. This course is geared toward truck
owners, operators, brokers, dispatchers, and fleet managers, are
of whom all responsible for complying with these regulations.
For more information or to register for 520, please go to
#511 – Diesel Exhaust After-Treatment Devices.
This course discusses diesel particulate matter and health
effects; diesel engine PM and NOx production and control
strategies; DPF theory, types, regeneration, and application; and
regulations associated with particulate filters.
For more information or to register for 511, please go to
To see a list of all ARB training courses available please visit
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views