CARB offering free courses on diesel reg compliance
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has scheduled the following
FREE training courses for diesel vehicle owners and operators,
brokers, dealers, maintenance personnel, and fleet managers.
*NEW COURSE #520* – How to Comply with CARB Diesel Regulations.
This course reviews the inspection process, discusses the
consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with
CARB’s regulations affecting most diesel vehicles and equipment
operating in the state. This course is geared toward truck
owners, operators, brokers, dispatchers, and fleet managers, are
of whom all responsible for complying with these regulations.
For more information or to register for 520, please go to
#511 – Diesel Exhaust After-Treatment Devices.
This course discusses diesel particulate matter and health
effects; diesel engine PM and NOx production and control
strategies; DPF theory, types, regeneration, and application; and
regulations associated with particulate filters.
For more information or to register for 511, please go to
To see a list of all ARB training courses available please visit
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views