CARB workshop handouts available
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations.
CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will hold additional workshops on June 28 in Sacramento, July 1 in El Monte and July 6 in San Diego. To link to the CIAQC website with this information,click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views