Cardinal EPR-LF+ Plus Truck Scale’s Self-Contained Design Allows Efficient Portability
Cardinal’s portable electronic EPR-LF+ Plus self-contained vehicle scale is the ideal answer when a scale is needed that can be moved to other sites. Industries such as rock quarries, sand and gravel pits, and logging companies must relocate equipment from time to time to maintain efficient product flow. Cardinal’s NTEP legal-for-trade EPR-LF+ Plus contributes to the ease and efficiency of these moves. The complete scale is contained in modules which are furnished with lifting eyes for easy moving. Simply lift, move, and lower the scale to its new location for weighing with minimal time and effort necessary.
The EPR-LF+ Plus utilizes Cardinal 75,000 lb capacity DB series double-ended shear beam stainless steel load cells. Load cell wiring is already installed and furnished with quick connections for easy installation and removal. Heavy-duty structural tubing is placed in strategic locations to support heavy vehicle loading. Cross members and other lateral structural members provide rigid support for the heavy-duty checkered deck plate. The truck scale features a checkered steel deck and durable baked-on, anti-corrosion powder paint with 16-inch overall low-profile height. Optional side rails and steel ramps are available.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views