Cardinal EPR-LF+ Plus Truck Scale’s Self-Contained Design Allows Efficient Portability
Cardinal’s portable electronic EPR-LF+ Plus self-contained vehicle scale is the ideal answer when a scale is needed that can be moved to other sites. Industries such as rock quarries, sand and gravel pits, and logging companies must relocate equipment from time to time to maintain efficient product flow. Cardinal’s NTEP legal-for-trade EPR-LF+ Plus contributes to the ease and efficiency of these moves. The complete scale is contained in modules which are furnished with lifting eyes for easy moving. Simply lift, move, and lower the scale to its new location for weighing with minimal time and effort necessary.
The EPR-LF+ Plus utilizes Cardinal 75,000 lb capacity DB series double-ended shear beam stainless steel load cells. Load cell wiring is already installed and furnished with quick connections for easy installation and removal. Heavy-duty structural tubing is placed in strategic locations to support heavy vehicle loading. Cross members and other lateral structural members provide rigid support for the heavy-duty checkered deck plate. The truck scale features a checkered steel deck and durable baked-on, anti-corrosion powder paint with 16-inch overall low-profile height. Optional side rails and steel ramps are available.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views